The National Acute Care for Elders (ACE) Virtual Conference trains and educates healthcare professionals across Advocate Aurora Health, as well as multiple other health systems across the country and beyond. We will continue to seize the opportunity to use technology and reach more healthcare workers than ever before by offering this conference virtually. By bringing in national speakers from around the world, this conference helps to implement best-practice models of care in our own communities and draws national attention towards the efforts to improve care for vulnerable, older adults.
2022 National Acute Care for Elders (ACE) Conference
Friday, November 4th, 2022
9:00am - 12pm CST
Virtual- Microsoft Teams
How to Register:
1. Visit the ACE Conference Course Page on the CME website.
2. Click the last blue tab “Register/Take Course.”
3. Login to your CME account.
- AAH: if you have an Advocate Aurora email address, click “CME Advocate Aurora Health Login.”
- Visitor: If you DO NOT have an Advocate Aurora email address, click on “Visitor Login.” If you are new, create a new visitor login.
4. Once registered on the CME website, you will automatically receive an email with further instructions on how to access the conference via Microsoft Teams. (Please DO NOT share the Microsoft Teams link with anyone. Each participant must register on their own to receive credit.)
For registration-related questions, please do not respond to this email. You may contact Advocate Aurora’s CME Office at email@example.com.